My staff and I are excited to be returning as the lunch service team at San Gabriel Christian School. We are always working to improve our quality and customer service and look forward to another year of healthy and delicious meals. It is our goal to make your experience with us an easy and enjoyable one. One of our main objectives is to serve your children fresh made and great tasting food they will enjoy so that they have the energy and attention they need to be successful in the classroom. Providing quality products, many made-from‐scratch recipes, and fresh ingredients is our passion. In order to be able to continue to provide high quality meals for your children, the school board has approved an increase in the daily lunch price to $5.00. We look forward to continuing to provide healthy lunch options and improving our services to both parents and students this year.
There are several details to our meal services that we would like to bring to your attention:
- All students purchasing breakfast, lunch or snacks are required to have an online account set up at our secure website: www.ezschoolpay.com.
- Starting this year we will only allow your child’s account to fall into the negative by a maximum of one meal ($5.00). If your student’s account is at the maximum overdrawn level, you will be contacted in order to bring your account up to date.
- We will be offering breakfast on a first come, first served basis, daily between 7:30 and 8:00 a.m. Breakfast is served a la carte, and items vary in price from $1.00 and $3.00. We always have milk and juice available and will be serving such items as freshly baked muffins, fresh fruit smoothies, Danish Aebleskiver (buttermilk pancake balls) and breakfast burritos.
- Snacks will sold at lunch recess for upper division (3rd-‐ 5th grade) and Jr. High (6th-‐ 8th grade). Snacks available will include bottled water, ice cream sandwiches, apples, carrots & ranch dressing, and sliced apples with caramel dip. Items will vary in price from $1.00 to $2.00.
- We will also be offering Sack Lunches for students and parents on field trips. Sack Lunches need to be ordered through your student’s teacher two days in advance of the field trip.
- We are pleased to be providing Birthday Party treats for your students again this year! Cupcakes or other fun treats need to be ordered 1 week in advance and can be purchased for $30. Please see Edline or call Fresh Fire Catering for more details and to place an order.
- Remember to check the Lunch Program tab on Edline often as this is where menus will be posted for the upcoming month.
- To contact Fresh Fire Catering, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call between the hours of 2pm and 5 pm, Monday through Friday at (626) 287-0435. If you need to call before 2pm, please leave a detailed message and we will return your call as soon as possible.
My staff and I are looking forward to another school year and can’t wait to get back in the kitchen to start cooking those healthy and delicious meals! We are truly excited and hope you are too. We are confident your children will be eating good, wholesome food that they will enjoy. We are grateful for the wonderful opportunity to serve the students of San Gabriel Christian School and pray that you will see the Light of Jesus shine through the staff in the school kitchen.
In His Service,
Fresh Fire Catering, Inc.
Galatians 5:13 ... "serve each other in love"