Thank you for your interest in the San Gabriel Christian School International I-20 Program.
We offer a limited number of F-1 visas to qualified international students each year.
We encourage you to apply today, as we expect classes to fill for the 2021-2022 school year.
Please complete the steps below to apply for our International I-20 Program:
- Complete the online application and pay the $250 application fee
- Submit the following required documents as part of the online application:
- Official Birth Certificate (English translation required)
- Current Passport (must be valid)
- Letter from Bank (showing available funds in US dollars)
- School Transcript – 2 year minimum (English translation required)
- Current Immunization Record (English translation required)
Once a completed online application has been submitted, the following will be scheduled:
- Admissions Testing
- All international students will complete an entry assessment to identify language level
- An individualized educational program will be created to meet the students need
- Personal Interview
- The interview may be scheduled in-person, via Zoom or via WeChat
Upon acceptance, you will receive an I-20 form along with your official letter of acceptance.
International Tuition and Fees 2021-2022
Annual Tuition: $23,300.00 (non-refundable)
- International Application Fee: $250.00 (non-refundable)
- International Registration Fee: $1250.00 (non-refundable)
- Activity Fee: $150.00 (non-refundable)
- iPad Fee (required for grades 6-8): $750.00 (non-refundable)
Miscellaneous Fee and Supplies
- School Uniforms (Required for all grade levels)
- 5 sets recommended
- PE Uniforms (Required for grades 6-8)
- 2 sets recommended
- $30.00 per set
- After School Tutoring (Optional)
- Washington DC Trip (Optional)
- 7th & 8th grade students only
All tuition and fees are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
Tuition and fees are due within 10 days after F-1 Visa issuance by the US Consulate for new students or 10 days after the issuance of a Letter of Acceptance for transfer students.
Tuition, registration and additional fees can be paid via Flywire by clicking HERE
For additional information, please contact:
International Student Coordinator
Virtual Campus Tour
Take a virtual tour of our campus!